Curate your own menu or let our chefs surprise you.
The menus are only available for parties of ten people or over; for smaller parties, our à la carte menu applies. We need your choice of menu at least five days before your stay. We will of course take any allergies into account.
Our head chef selects your menu on the day, and you will therefore get a more seasonal menu. You choose whether the whole party will eat fish or meat in advance.
Two courses including coffee:
Three courses including coffee:
A more festive, luxury menu where you are able to choose the dishes you would like to have. Please note that everyone in the group will have to order the same menu.
Two courses including coffee
Three courses including coffee
– Asian style salmon, charred cucumber, oyster mayonnaise, sous vide watermelon
– Dill cooked beets, pickled chanterelles, radish, mascarpone and tarragon emulsion V
-Pressed Beetroot, goat cheese terrine, pickled mushrooms, watercress V
– White wine poached witch, sandefjord sauce with salmon roe, tuscan kale, fennel & pickled cucumber, shrimps
– Deer fillet, savoy cabbage, crispy brussels sprouts, confit onion, Jerusalem artichoke terrine, madeira jus
– Herb grilled filet of beef fillet, truffle parsnip puree, seared cepe, celeriac terrine, bordelaise jus
– Seared cod loin, roasted beets, oyster mushroom, pumpkin, wild garlic leaf sauce
-Wild garlic gnocchi, charred onion, fennel crisp, Jerusalem artichoke, salsa verde V
-Wild Mushroom Ravioli fried leeks, green bean & truffle dressing V
– Milk Chocolate tart, mango sorbet, dulce de leche
– Vanilla & lime pannacotta, passion fruit gel, hazelnuts